Welcome to the official network of Zhuhai Kaihao Electronic Co., Ltd.

What companies are producing best home robot vacuum ?
2019-08-28
How to match artificial sea water and raise fish .Generally, the artificial sea salt of the finished product is dissolved into fresh water,It is equipped with artificial seawater that is closer to natural seawater.Artificial sea salt is mainly made of several kinds of salt mixed in a certain proportion,Specifically,It is to mix sodium chloride, magnesium sulfate and potassium chloride in the ratio of 3: 2: 1,To make them account for 90% of the total,The remaining 10% can be replaced with some trace elements.The gap between good sea salt and poor sea salt lies in the trace elements of 10%,Trace elements are important to fish and software,Especially soft animals,The beautiful corals and sea anemones,It is impossible to synthesize such bright colors without the addition of trace elements.Water sources,.Use trapped tap water or underground well water.The amount of artificial sea salt is released according to the salinity of the sea water,The salinity of seawater in nature is 34%-35%,So.Similar salinity should

In addition to providing high-quality products, Zhuhai Kaihao Electronics Co., Ltd. also provides effective solutions based on the actual conditions and the needs of different customers. Multiple in function and wide in application, robotic vacuum cleaner can be used in many industries and fields. We supply quality-reliable and price-affordable products in the long term. Please feel free to consult us! The robotic vacuum cleaner is one of the main products of Kaihao.

How long is the replacement cycle of the ordinary filter element? This can't be generalized,According to your working condition and the filter selected!1. select high-efficiency wood pulp fiber materials of American HV company,It not only has the features of small aperture, large air permeability, low resistance and high efficiency,And the filter area is large.2. adopt the international advanced folding new technology,Uniform intervals.3. the end cap of the filter cartridge and the internal and external protection nets are all made of high-quality audio-visual plates,Not only good strength,Moreover, it has good anti-rust and anti-corrosion performance.4. the closed-cell foamed rubber sealing ring with low hardness and high strength is different.5. the adhesive is from hangao company,There will be no phenomenon of degumming and cracking.Scope of Application: Inlet filtration of gas turbine, centrifugal air compressor and other large units and powder recovery system of powder coating line.1. se
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...